The Spatulate hand is the third type of hand in classical palmistry.
Let us see identifying features of Spatulate hand-
- This palm generally has few variations and is difficult to read. This is also known as ‘active hand’.
- The term spatula is used because this palm resembles the shape of a spatula.
- A spatula is a hand tool with a thin flexible blade used to mix or spread soft substances. A spatula is frequently used in the kitchen as well as in the laboratory for mixing substances.
- There are 2 types of spatulate hand-
- The wrist end of a palm is narrow and the hand becomes broader while rising upwards.
- The area below the fingers is narrow and the hand widens downwards towards the wrist.
Example of Spatulate Hand with Knotty Fingers
You may not see the above types in pure form. What we mainly see is broad palm with developed and curved hypothenar eminence.
Palm of Mark Zuckerberg
- Fingers are usually broad with slight knots in the joints. Fingertips of the palm can be spatulate or square shaped.
- The texture of the skin is average and the hand is slightly hairy.
- The thumb is usually an average size or long, indicating there is a desire to achieve something in one’s life.
Some observations about people having spatulate hands–
- These hands have great problem-solving potential and known to invent new things.
- If palms are hard and firm, then these individuals are full of energy and have a goal-directed attitude
If palms are soft and flabby, then these individuals are restless and undertake multiple tasks at a time and may fail to finish them.
- If the area below fingers is broader then such person indulges in mental activities.
- If the wrist end of a palm is broad, then such person is engaged in physical activities and occupations.
- If this person can concentrate on their strengths and work accordingly, then they can achieve great heights of success.
- They generally are interested in and always analyzing anything that is new. Many of the world’s inventors have a spatulate palm.
- They are outgoing in nature, passionate and communicative in nature.
- They have a desire to spread their creativity in the outside world for the betterment of people.